Last Updated on
First dates can be very awkward yet exciting. You are on a date with someone new. You want to make sure not to be boring. Yet you also don’t want to say the wrong thing or ask the wrong questions.
Now here are 10 questions you can ask on the first date to get to know your date and keep the conversation flowing.
10 FIRST DATE QUESTIONS TO ASK
- Where did you grow up?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- Do you have any pets?
- What do you like to do on the weekends?
- What is your dream vacation?
- What is your favourite movie of all time?
- What do you look out for in a partner?
- What habits do you have that you need to break?
- Who has been the greatest influence in your life?
- Do you have a nickname? What’s the story behind it?
SEE ALSO: 50 FUN QUESTIONS TO ASK A GUY